Monday, June 22, 2009

Impressed with Hydor Customer Service


Here is the email I received today from Hydor Customer Service!

David

Thank you for the photo. You can't just put those parts back in. I will have to send you a new regulator. I also send you a new CO2 canister. I need the following information.

SHIPPING ADDRESS

The key to this system is to not over tighten the canister. Also make sure there are no sharp edges or debris in the regulator. Follow the picture instructions. You turn the rugulator top counter clockwise to close it.

Once I get your shipping info, I will send you the parts.

Sincerely,

Mike

Hydor USA, Inc.
Customer Service
4740 Northgate Blvd #125
Sacramento, CA 95834
866-493-6787 Phone
866-629-4937 Fax Here is the beginning of my post. And here is the rest of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Im having the same problem.. complete with C02 burn on my hand and i just had one cartridge shoot off like a rocket, SCARY!! im not thrilled!! i noticed that my washer was cracked but not shredded. Down 2 cartridges and my plants are suffering.. I contacted Hydro through the website, i hope get the same help you did.

    aaron

    ReplyDelete